Eight arrested in drug round-up in Nashua
NASHUA - Eight city residents are under arrest after police conducted a drug sweep over the past week, rounding up individuals involved in unrelated drug cases.
The investigations into the possession and sale of heroin, cocaine, oxycodone and marijuana in the city were conducted over several months by detectives in the police department's Narcotics Intelligence Division.
- Robert House, 20, of 77 Spit Brook Road, Apt. 253, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute it, second offense. Police said House had more than five grams of heroin. He is being held on $100,000 cash bail after being arraigned Feb. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
- Peter Crafts, 22, of 26 Dublin St., two counts of possessing heroin. He was ordered held on $2,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Nicole Pelletier, 30, of 58 Kinsley St., Apt. 1, unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense, and criminal liability to unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense. She was ordered held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a March 4 arraignment.
- Dominick Montalvo, 18, of 52 Kinsley St., sale of oxycodone hydrochloride, and possession of marijuana. He is being held on $50,000 cash/surety bail after a March 1 arraignment.
- Nicholas Pavlas, 19, of 8B Fulton St., one count of sale of marijuana. His bail is $25,000 cash/surety after a March 1 arraignment.
- Angel Sostre, 49, of 53 Kinsley St., Apt. 2, three counts of sale of cocaine and one charge of sale of oxycodone hydrochloride. He is being held on $75,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
- William Holden, 30, of 7B Ridge St., one count of sale of marijuana, second offense, and one count of resisting arrest. He is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Konti Branch, 31, of 59B Worcester St., one count sale of heroin, second offense. He is being held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.