Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Eight arrested in drug round-up in Nashua
The investigations into the possession and sale of heroin, cocaine, oxycodone and marijuana in the city were conducted over several months by detectives in the police department's Narcotics Intelligence Division.
- Robert House, 20, of 77 Spit Brook Road, Apt. 253, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute it, second offense. Police said House had more than five grams of heroin. He is being held on $100,000 cash bail after being arraigned Feb. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
- Peter Crafts, 22, of 26 Dublin St., two counts of possessing heroin. He was ordered held on $2,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Nicole Pelletier, 30, of 58 Kinsley St., Apt. 1, unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense, and criminal liability to unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense. She was ordered held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a March 4 arraignment.
- Dominick Montalvo, 18, of 52 Kinsley St., sale of oxycodone hydrochloride, and possession of marijuana. He is being held on $50,000 cash/surety bail after a March 1 arraignment.
- Nicholas Pavlas, 19, of 8B Fulton St., one count of sale of marijuana. His bail is $25,000 cash/surety after a March 1 arraignment.
- Angel Sostre, 49, of 53 Kinsley St., Apt. 2, three counts of sale of cocaine and one charge of sale of oxycodone hydrochloride. He is being held on $75,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
- William Holden, 30, of 7B Ridge St., one count of sale of marijuana, second offense, and one count of resisting arrest. He is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Konti Branch, 31, of 59B Worcester St., one count sale of heroin, second offense. He is being held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483