Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Eight arrested in drug round-up in Nashua
The investigations into the possession and sale of heroin, cocaine, oxycodone and marijuana in the city were conducted over several months by detectives in the police department's Narcotics Intelligence Division.
- Robert House, 20, of 77 Spit Brook Road, Apt. 253, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute it, second offense. Police said House had more than five grams of heroin. He is being held on $100,000 cash bail after being arraigned Feb. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
- Peter Crafts, 22, of 26 Dublin St., two counts of possessing heroin. He was ordered held on $2,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Nicole Pelletier, 30, of 58 Kinsley St., Apt. 1, unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense, and criminal liability to unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense. She was ordered held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a March 4 arraignment.
- Dominick Montalvo, 18, of 52 Kinsley St., sale of oxycodone hydrochloride, and possession of marijuana. He is being held on $50,000 cash/surety bail after a March 1 arraignment.
- Nicholas Pavlas, 19, of 8B Fulton St., one count of sale of marijuana. His bail is $25,000 cash/surety after a March 1 arraignment.
- Angel Sostre, 49, of 53 Kinsley St., Apt. 2, three counts of sale of cocaine and one charge of sale of oxycodone hydrochloride. He is being held on $75,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
- William Holden, 30, of 7B Ridge St., one count of sale of marijuana, second offense, and one count of resisting arrest. He is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Konti Branch, 31, of 59B Worcester St., one count sale of heroin, second offense. He is being held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917