Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Eight arrested in drug round-up in Nashua
The investigations into the possession and sale of heroin, cocaine, oxycodone and marijuana in the city were conducted over several months by detectives in the police department's Narcotics Intelligence Division.
- Robert House, 20, of 77 Spit Brook Road, Apt. 253, possession of heroin with the intent to distribute it, second offense. Police said House had more than five grams of heroin. He is being held on $100,000 cash bail after being arraigned Feb. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
- Peter Crafts, 22, of 26 Dublin St., two counts of possessing heroin. He was ordered held on $2,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Nicole Pelletier, 30, of 58 Kinsley St., Apt. 1, unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense, and criminal liability to unlawful sale of cocaine, second offense. She was ordered held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a March 4 arraignment.
- Dominick Montalvo, 18, of 52 Kinsley St., sale of oxycodone hydrochloride, and possession of marijuana. He is being held on $50,000 cash/surety bail after a March 1 arraignment.
- Nicholas Pavlas, 19, of 8B Fulton St., one count of sale of marijuana. His bail is $25,000 cash/surety after a March 1 arraignment.
- Angel Sostre, 49, of 53 Kinsley St., Apt. 2, three counts of sale of cocaine and one charge of sale of oxycodone hydrochloride. He is being held on $75,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
- William Holden, 30, of 7B Ridge St., one count of sale of marijuana, second offense, and one count of resisting arrest. He is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 27 arraignment.
- Konti Branch, 31, of 59B Worcester St., one count sale of heroin, second offense. He is being held on $25,000 cash/surety bail after a Feb. 22 arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483