Home » News » Public Safety
Lebanon Fire Department plans fire training for Sunday
People in the area may see heavy smoke and or fire during the controlled training.
"The use of an acquired building gives firefighters a valuable training opportunity by experiencing near real life fire conditions using recognized of national safety standards to ensure firefighter safety," Fire Chief Chris Christopoulos said in a press release.
During the training, Mount Support Road from the intersection of Lahaye Drive north to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical parking lot 20 will be closed to all traffic. Vehicles requiring access to any business north of Lahaye go through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center parking lot 20. For questions, contact Christopoulos at 448-8810.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 2
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072