Home » News » Public Safety
Lebanon Fire Department plans fire training for Sunday
People in the area may see heavy smoke and or fire during the controlled training.
"The use of an acquired building gives firefighters a valuable training opportunity by experiencing near real life fire conditions using recognized of national safety standards to ensure firefighter safety," Fire Chief Chris Christopoulos said in a press release.
During the training, Mount Support Road from the intersection of Lahaye Drive north to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical parking lot 20 will be closed to all traffic. Vehicles requiring access to any business north of Lahaye go through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center parking lot 20. For questions, contact Christopoulos at 448-8810.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
- State: Range of staffing issues led to 'bad outcomes' at Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation - 0
- Driver loses control, crashes into four vehicles at Hudson auto body shop - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose