Shortcut leads to jail for Littleton woman arrested in Westborough, Mass.
She was wanted by the Grafton NH County Sheriffs Dept. for failing to appear in court. Haggett was additionally charged with refusing to identify herself to a Police Officer and for being a fugitive from justice in NH. She is being held without bail for her appearance in WDC this morning.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 1
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides