Shortcut leads to jail for Littleton woman arrested in Westborough, Mass.
She was wanted by the Grafton NH County Sheriffs Dept. for failing to appear in court. Haggett was additionally charged with refusing to identify herself to a Police Officer and for being a fugitive from justice in NH. She is being held without bail for her appearance in WDC this morning.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News