Shortcut leads to jail for Littleton woman arrested in Westborough, Mass.
She was wanted by the Grafton NH County Sheriffs Dept. for failing to appear in court. Haggett was additionally charged with refusing to identify herself to a Police Officer and for being a fugitive from justice in NH. She is being held without bail for her appearance in WDC this morning.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?