Putnam says that if Nevada passes SB212, the "window" in which the other early primary states can hold their contests gets compressed, and the vagaries of each state's rules has him speculating that South Carolina's primary could get moved up to Jan. 16, New Hampshire's primary to Jan. 5, and Iowa would get stuck teetering on the edge of the New Year. "Realistically," says Putnam, "a Saturday, Jan. 2 caucus would be the only workable, post-New Years date left (a possibility FHQ raised recently)."CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment