Nevada getting an early jump on 2016 primaries shuffle
Putnam says that if Nevada passes SB212, the "window" in which the other early primary states can hold their contests gets compressed, and the vagaries of each state's rules has him speculating that South Carolina's primary could get moved up to Jan. 16, New Hampshire's primary to Jan. 5, and Iowa would get stuck teetering on the edge of the New Year. "Realistically," says Putnam, "a Saturday, Jan. 2 caucus would be the only workable, post-New Years date left (a possibility FHQ raised recently)."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target