Valley News: Shrinking payout; states share of gambling revenue
Those looking for hard and fast numbers for how much revenue New Hampshire might rake in if the Legislature approves Gov. Maggie Hassanís proposal to build a single casino will be frustrated by the report issued last week by the New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies. Yes, the think tankís analysis does make projections based on a number of scenarios, but itís clear that there are just too many moving parts to feel supremely confident about any of the estimates.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target