Those looking for hard and fast numbers for how much revenue New Hampshire might rake in if the Legislature approves Gov. Maggie Hassanís proposal to build a single casino will be frustrated by the report issued last week by the New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies. Yes, the think tankís analysis does make projections based on a number of scenarios, but itís clear that there are just too many moving parts to feel supremely confident about any of the estimates.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment