Former Souhegan student to be remembered at services
Anthony Barksdale II, 19, a freshman at Boston University, was found unconscious at an off-campus party and subsequently died at a Boston Hospital.
Visiting hours will be on Friday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Smith & Heald Funeral Home in Milford. There will be a celebration of his life at Souhegan High on Saturday at 9 a.m..
Boston University, where Barksdale was studying engineering, is also sponsoring bus transportation to and from the services for its students.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
To get away, they come to NH
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty