Former Souhegan student to be remembered at services
Anthony Barksdale II, 19, a freshman at Boston University, was found unconscious at an off-campus party and subsequently died at a Boston Hospital.
Visiting hours will be on Friday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Smith & Heald Funeral Home in Milford. There will be a celebration of his life at Souhegan High on Saturday at 9 a.m..
Boston University, where Barksdale was studying engineering, is also sponsoring bus transportation to and from the services for its students.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name