Former Souhegan student to be remembered at services
Anthony Barksdale II, 19, a freshman at Boston University, was found unconscious at an off-campus party and subsequently died at a Boston Hospital.
Visiting hours will be on Friday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Smith & Heald Funeral Home in Milford. There will be a celebration of his life at Souhegan High on Saturday at 9 a.m..
Boston University, where Barksdale was studying engineering, is also sponsoring bus transportation to and from the services for its students.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands