Former Souhegan student to be remembered at services
Anthony Barksdale II, 19, a freshman at Boston University, was found unconscious at an off-campus party and subsequently died at a Boston Hospital.
Visiting hours will be on Friday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Smith & Heald Funeral Home in Milford. There will be a celebration of his life at Souhegan High on Saturday at 9 a.m..
Boston University, where Barksdale was studying engineering, is also sponsoring bus transportation to and from the services for its students.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
The casino vote: The House did its duty