Former Souhegan student to be remembered at services
MILFORD - A Mont Vernon man who was away at college when he died over the weekend will be honored with visiting hours Friday in Milford, and a memorial service at his alma mater, Souhegan High School, Saturday.
Anthony Barksdale II, 19, a freshman at Boston University, was found unconscious at an off-campus party and subsequently died at a Boston Hospital.
Visiting hours will be on Friday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the Smith & Heald Funeral Home in Milford. There will be a celebration of his life at Souhegan High on Saturday at 9 a.m..
Boston University, where Barksdale was studying engineering, is also sponsoring bus transportation to and from the services for its students.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.