Fire levels Candia mobile home
Young said the home's owner, Kathy Tierney, left her 30 Island Road home for about 45 minutes when the fire ignited sometime before 12:45 p.m. Wednesday.
"When she came back, she called 911," Young said. "She had fire blowing out the back of the house at the time."
The home was destroyed by the fire, which is not considered suspicious, Young said. He said firefighters do not have a preliminary cause. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Fire departments from five other communities responded to assist Candia firefighters, he said.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Dodgeball returns to Windham schools - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time