Fire levels Candia mobile home
Young said the home's owner, Kathy Tierney, left her 30 Island Road home for about 45 minutes when the fire ignited sometime before 12:45 p.m. Wednesday.
"When she came back, she called 911," Young said. "She had fire blowing out the back of the house at the time."
The home was destroyed by the fire, which is not considered suspicious, Young said. He said firefighters do not have a preliminary cause. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Fire departments from five other communities responded to assist Candia firefighters, he said.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Mind your (flea-market) manners
A great day for a road race