Fire levels Candia mobile home
Young said the home's owner, Kathy Tierney, left her 30 Island Road home for about 45 minutes when the fire ignited sometime before 12:45 p.m. Wednesday.
"When she came back, she called 911," Young said. "She had fire blowing out the back of the house at the time."
The home was destroyed by the fire, which is not considered suspicious, Young said. He said firefighters do not have a preliminary cause. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Fire departments from five other communities responded to assist Candia firefighters, he said.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
A great day for a road race
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name