Fire levels Candia mobile home
Young said the home's owner, Kathy Tierney, left her 30 Island Road home for about 45 minutes when the fire ignited sometime before 12:45 p.m. Wednesday.
"When she came back, she called 911," Young said. "She had fire blowing out the back of the house at the time."
The home was destroyed by the fire, which is not considered suspicious, Young said. He said firefighters do not have a preliminary cause. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Fire departments from five other communities responded to assist Candia firefighters, he said.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'