Fire levels Candia mobile home
Young said the home's owner, Kathy Tierney, left her 30 Island Road home for about 45 minutes when the fire ignited sometime before 12:45 p.m. Wednesday.
"When she came back, she called 911," Young said. "She had fire blowing out the back of the house at the time."
The home was destroyed by the fire, which is not considered suspicious, Young said. He said firefighters do not have a preliminary cause. Nobody was injured in the fire.
Fire departments from five other communities responded to assist Candia firefighters, he said.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem seniors make a mind-body connection - 0
- Raymond man's hope for working van realized - 0
- Plymouth man relates growing up in the home — the Sullivan County Home - 0
- NH moose lottery to be held Friday - 0
- Granite Staters lend a hand to Oklahoma tornado victims - 0
- Hooksett Garden Club takes on bigger challenges - 0
- Grand opening for historic Peterborough community pool - 0
- Despite rain, riders turn out in strong numbers for Bike Week - 0
- Loeb School offers cartooning for kids workshop next month - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader