Fire crews put out two-alarm blaze in Hooksett
Sometime around 10:30 a.m., a two-story wood frame building at 301 Bicentennial Drive caught fire. The cause is unknown.
The dispatch time was 10:37 a.m., with Hooksett firemen arriving on the scene about five minutes later.
The fire was under control just after 11 a.m., with the scene cleared by 12:55 p.m.
The fire report indicates that "moderate damaged sustained throughout" the structure. The damage from the fire is estimated at about $100,000. No injuries were sustained.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death