Low-cost Manchester clinic will provide pet vaccines and microchips
The Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter said the clinic is for both dogs and cats and no appointment is needed, but all animals must be leashed or caged.
The cost is $10 for the rabies vaccine, $10 for the distemper vaccine and $25 for a microchip.
"Not only will all proceeds from the clinic benefit the animals at the Manchester Animal Shelter," said assistant shelter manager Samantha Stein, "but it will also greatly benefit all the pets who haven't yet been vaccinated or microchipped."
The distemper vaccine protects against the highly contagious disease with a high death rate, as well as other serious diseases.
A microchip can be scanned to make it possible to reunite a lost or stolen pet.
The Veterinary Emergency Center of Manchester is hosting the clinic and HESKA and Alpha Tech Pet are sponsors.
Anyone with questions about the clinic are asked to call the Manchester Animal Shelter at 628-3544.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA track meets rescheduled to Sunday - 0
- High School Lacrosse: Trinity a pushover no longer - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Santos hits milestone in BG girls’ lacrosse win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- Milford's Morgan Andrews named Gatorade NationalGirls Soccer Player of the Year - 0
- Goffstown team to beat in NHIAA Div. II baseball tourney - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should NH outlaw puppy mills?
- Total Votes: 37