Low-cost Manchester clinic will provide pet vaccines and microchips
The Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter said the clinic is for both dogs and cats and no appointment is needed, but all animals must be leashed or caged.
The cost is $10 for the rabies vaccine, $10 for the distemper vaccine and $25 for a microchip.
"Not only will all proceeds from the clinic benefit the animals at the Manchester Animal Shelter," said assistant shelter manager Samantha Stein, "but it will also greatly benefit all the pets who haven't yet been vaccinated or microchipped."
The distemper vaccine protects against the highly contagious disease with a high death rate, as well as other serious diseases.
A microchip can be scanned to make it possible to reunite a lost or stolen pet.
The Veterinary Emergency Center of Manchester is hosting the clinic and HESKA and Alpha Tech Pet are sponsors.
Anyone with questions about the clinic are asked to call the Manchester Animal Shelter at 628-3544.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Christmas spirit: Do you have more than a homeless man? - 1
- The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama - 26
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 35
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- After Newtown: A gun rights revival - 39
- Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors - 15
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 21
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 3
- All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'