Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Family drug dealer sentenced to federal prison
CONCORD - A Manchester man, described by federal prosecutors as a large-scale Percocet (oxycodone) dealer operating a family business supplying drugs for both his mother and grandmother to sell, was sentenced to eight months in federal prison.
Felix Rodriguez, 29, was sentenced Tuesday in U.S. District Court on three counts of distributing oxycodone. Under sentencing guidelines, he faced 8 to 14 months in federal prison on each count. He was sentenced to eight months per charge to be served concurrently, followed by three years of supervised release.
According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Percocet was sold from each family member's residence in Manchester. Two confidential informants made a total of 17 drug buys from Rodriguez, his mother, Inez Rodriguez, 43, and his grandmother, Aida "Abuela" Marquez, 62.
Marquez is to be sentenced April 1.
The FBI Safe Streets Gang Task Force and the Manchester police Special Investigation Unit headed the investigation into the network, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917