Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man wanted on forgery charges is Fugitive of the Week
Shaun Michael Ellis, 51, also known as Normand Ellis and Shawn Ellis, is wanted by the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office. The warrant was issued on Jan. 20, 2012.
His last known address was in Unity, and authorities believe he could still be in that area or possibly in the Cape Cod area, where he once lived.
Ellis is described as a white man, 5-foot-11, weighing 215 pounds with gray or blond hair with a medium skin tone. He has tattoos on his arms, calves and chest.
Authorities caution Ellis has violent tendencies, is considered armed and dangerous and no one should attempt to apprehend him. Instead, report any information to the local U.S Marshals Services at 225-1632 in Concord or call 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 5
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ‘Determined’ Bruins even series - 0
- Fire destroys historic Claremont convent - 0
- Minor injury in crash at Concord airport - 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917