Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man wanted on forgery charges is Fugitive of the Week
Shaun Michael Ellis, 51, also known as Normand Ellis and Shawn Ellis, is wanted by the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office. The warrant was issued on Jan. 20, 2012.
His last known address was in Unity, and authorities believe he could still be in that area or possibly in the Cape Cod area, where he once lived.
Ellis is described as a white man, 5-foot-11, weighing 215 pounds with gray or blond hair with a medium skin tone. He has tattoos on his arms, calves and chest.
Authorities caution Ellis has violent tendencies, is considered armed and dangerous and no one should attempt to apprehend him. Instead, report any information to the local U.S Marshals Services at 225-1632 in Concord or call 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424