Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Man wanted on forgery charges is Fugitive of the Week
Shaun Michael Ellis, 51, also known as Normand Ellis and Shawn Ellis, is wanted by the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office. The warrant was issued on Jan. 20, 2012.
His last known address was in Unity, and authorities believe he could still be in that area or possibly in the Cape Cod area, where he once lived.
Ellis is described as a white man, 5-foot-11, weighing 215 pounds with gray or blond hair with a medium skin tone. He has tattoos on his arms, calves and chest.
Authorities caution Ellis has violent tendencies, is considered armed and dangerous and no one should attempt to apprehend him. Instead, report any information to the local U.S Marshals Services at 225-1632 in Concord or call 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 2
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917