June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man wanted on forgery charges is Fugitive of the Week
Shaun Michael Ellis, 51, also known as Normand Ellis and Shawn Ellis, is wanted by the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office. The warrant was issued on Jan. 20, 2012.
His last known address was in Unity, and authorities believe he could still be in that area or possibly in the Cape Cod area, where he once lived.
Ellis is described as a white man, 5-foot-11, weighing 215 pounds with gray or blond hair with a medium skin tone. He has tattoos on his arms, calves and chest.
Authorities caution Ellis has violent tendencies, is considered armed and dangerous and no one should attempt to apprehend him. Instead, report any information to the local U.S Marshals Services at 225-1632 in Concord or call 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424