Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two teenage girls arrested in Concord home invasion
The home invasion happened about 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley, who would not disclose the address because he said the investigation is ongoing, said the mother woke up when she heard pounding on the door. When she answered it, two teenage girls forced their way inside while demanding to see her daughter and the other teen, both minors.
The girls pushed the mother aside and headed to the bedroom where they attacked the teen girls, kicking and punching them. One was also choked, O'Malley said.
On Tuesday, police arrested Taylor Wilkins, 17, of Route 129, Loudon, and a 15-year-old Loudon girl. Wilkins is charged with second-degree assault, three counts of simple assault, burglary, obstructing the report of a crime and criminal mischief. The 15-year-old is charged with second-degree assault, six counts of simple assault, burglary and criminal threatening.
O'Malley said two of the three victims suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries. Wilkins is accused of causing a serious injury to one of the teens, while police said the 15-year-old tried to strangle one of the teenage girls.
The home invasion was not a random incident, O'Malley said, and the teenagers had a "past issue." Asked why the attack happened, O'Malley said investigators are "still sorting that out."
What's next: Wilkins is being arraigned Wednesday in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division. The 15-year-old is being detained, pending arraignment in Juvenile Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Turnout light in Derry as of early afternoon - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus