Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two teenage girls arrested in Concord home invasion
The home invasion happened about 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley, who would not disclose the address because he said the investigation is ongoing, said the mother woke up when she heard pounding on the door. When she answered it, two teenage girls forced their way inside while demanding to see her daughter and the other teen, both minors.
The girls pushed the mother aside and headed to the bedroom where they attacked the teen girls, kicking and punching them. One was also choked, O'Malley said.
On Tuesday, police arrested Taylor Wilkins, 17, of Route 129, Loudon, and a 15-year-old Loudon girl. Wilkins is charged with second-degree assault, three counts of simple assault, burglary, obstructing the report of a crime and criminal mischief. The 15-year-old is charged with second-degree assault, six counts of simple assault, burglary and criminal threatening.
O'Malley said two of the three victims suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries. Wilkins is accused of causing a serious injury to one of the teens, while police said the 15-year-old tried to strangle one of the teenage girls.
The home invasion was not a random incident, O'Malley said, and the teenagers had a "past issue." Asked why the attack happened, O'Malley said investigators are "still sorting that out."
What's next: Wilkins is being arraigned Wednesday in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division. The 15-year-old is being detained, pending arraignment in Juvenile Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483