Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two teenage girls arrested in Concord home invasion
The home invasion happened about 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley, who would not disclose the address because he said the investigation is ongoing, said the mother woke up when she heard pounding on the door. When she answered it, two teenage girls forced their way inside while demanding to see her daughter and the other teen, both minors.
The girls pushed the mother aside and headed to the bedroom where they attacked the teen girls, kicking and punching them. One was also choked, O'Malley said.
On Tuesday, police arrested Taylor Wilkins, 17, of Route 129, Loudon, and a 15-year-old Loudon girl. Wilkins is charged with second-degree assault, three counts of simple assault, burglary, obstructing the report of a crime and criminal mischief. The 15-year-old is charged with second-degree assault, six counts of simple assault, burglary and criminal threatening.
O'Malley said two of the three victims suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries. Wilkins is accused of causing a serious injury to one of the teens, while police said the 15-year-old tried to strangle one of the teenage girls.
The home invasion was not a random incident, O'Malley said, and the teenagers had a "past issue." Asked why the attack happened, O'Malley said investigators are "still sorting that out."
What's next: Wilkins is being arraigned Wednesday in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division. The 15-year-old is being detained, pending arraignment in Juvenile Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424