Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Merrimack man arrested in theft of ladder from sewage-treatment facility
Tyler Letourneau of 302 Continental Blvd. was arrested Tuesday on a warrant charging him with theft by unauthorized taking.
On Feb. 6, a treatment plant employee saw a man taking the ladder and called police. The witness provided detailed information that led them to charge Letourneau with the theft.
Letourneau is being held on $500 cash bail in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment today in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weekly brother gave police wrong name - 0
- AG: Woman shot by police executing federal search warrant expected to live - 3
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld; Hassan asks lawmakers to repeal the law - 3
- Owner sought after fatal pitbull attack near Tuckerman Ravine - 2
- Big smiles as Market Basket customers and workers return - 9
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Patnode poised to win NH Weekly Series crown - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917