Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Merrimack man arrested in theft of ladder from sewage-treatment facility
Tyler Letourneau of 302 Continental Blvd. was arrested Tuesday on a warrant charging him with theft by unauthorized taking.
On Feb. 6, a treatment plant employee saw a man taking the ladder and called police. The witness provided detailed information that led them to charge Letourneau with the theft.
Letourneau is being held on $500 cash bail in the Valley Street jail in Manchester pending arraignment today in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 2
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917