Home » News » Public Safety
Crash closes I-93 North in Londonderry Tuesday evening
Local and state police responded to the crash shortly before 10 p.m.
While initial reports indicated there were four or more vehicles involved in the accident, state police later confirmed just two vehicles were involved.
One motorist was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment of non- life-threatening injuries and was later released, police said. Another driver was treated at the scene.
The highway was reopened shortly before 11 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 125
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?