Home » News » Public Safety
Crash closes I-93 North in Londonderry Tuesday evening
Local and state police responded to the crash shortly before 10 p.m.
While initial reports indicated there were four or more vehicles involved in the accident, state police later confirmed just two vehicles were involved.
One motorist was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment of non- life-threatening injuries and was later released, police said. Another driver was treated at the scene.
The highway was reopened shortly before 11 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
- Three firefighters recovering after injuries in fast-moving Claremont house fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 4
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving