NH library to exhibit Auschwitz photos
CONCORD - An exhibit of photographs from the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Oswiecim, Poland, will be on display at the New Hampshire State Library through Friday, March 22.
In cooperation with the Polish Cultural Foundation Inc. of Boston, the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire has arranged for the display of this exhibit of the Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp.
With a series of 31 large panels produced in 2012, the exhibit leads viewers through the atrocity committed by Nazi Germany on Polish soil.
Vsiting hours for the general public are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Dean Anthony J. Bajdek, president of the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire, at 718-1351 or email@example.com.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 5
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?