NH library to exhibit Auschwitz photos
CONCORD - An exhibit of photographs from the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Oswiecim, Poland, will be on display at the New Hampshire State Library through Friday, March 22.
In cooperation with the Polish Cultural Foundation Inc. of Boston, the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire has arranged for the display of this exhibit of the Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp.
With a series of 31 large panels produced in 2012, the exhibit leads viewers through the atrocity committed by Nazi Germany on Polish soil.
Vsiting hours for the general public are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Dean Anthony J. Bajdek, president of the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire, at 718-1351 or email@example.com.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- No, it's not the National League - it's the Nashua Senior Softball League - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Deerfield starts Winter Carnival tradition