NH library to exhibit Auschwitz photos
CONCORD - An exhibit of photographs from the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Oswiecim, Poland, will be on display at the New Hampshire State Library through Friday, March 22.
In cooperation with the Polish Cultural Foundation Inc. of Boston, the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire has arranged for the display of this exhibit of the Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp.
With a series of 31 large panels produced in 2012, the exhibit leads viewers through the atrocity committed by Nazi Germany on Polish soil.
Vsiting hours for the general public are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Dean Anthony J. Bajdek, president of the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire, at 718-1351 or email@example.com.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty