NH library to exhibit Auschwitz photos
CONCORD - An exhibit of photographs from the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Oswiecim, Poland, will be on display at the New Hampshire State Library through Friday, March 22.
In cooperation with the Polish Cultural Foundation Inc. of Boston, the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire has arranged for the display of this exhibit of the Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp.
With a series of 31 large panels produced in 2012, the exhibit leads viewers through the atrocity committed by Nazi Germany on Polish soil.
Vsiting hours for the general public are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Dean Anthony J. Bajdek, president of the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire, at 718-1351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target