Funny man Bob Marley brings comedy tour to NH
He is scheduled to perform at the Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Center in Plymouth on Saturday, March 9, at 6:30 and 9 p.m.; Lebanon Opera House on Friday, April 5; The Palace Theatre in Manchester at 8 p.m. Friday, April 12, and 7 and 9 p.,m. Saturday, April 13; and The Colonial Theatre in Keene Friday, April 26.
The Maine funny man is celebrating more than 15 years as a stand-up comic, having appeared across the late-night television circuit, with visits to David Letterman, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, Craig Ferguson and Craig Kilborn.
Marley, a Maine native and University of Maine at Farmington graduate, uses biographical and observational material for his high-energy routines. He began his career in his hometown of Portland, and then moved to Boston to gain experience in a city known for spawning comedy all-stars.
A regular at the Aspen and Montreal comedy festivals, Marley has appeared in several films, including the cult favorite, "Boondock Saints."
The peripatetic Marley works nonstop throughout the country, in such cities as Los Angles, Las Vegas, Washington, D.C., Boston, New York and Denver.
After living in Los Angles for several years, he, his wife and three children have returned to Maine to live.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
New Hampshire Club News
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands