Funny man Bob Marley brings comedy tour to NH
He is scheduled to perform at the Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Center in Plymouth on Saturday, March 9, at 6:30 and 9 p.m.; Lebanon Opera House on Friday, April 5; The Palace Theatre in Manchester at 8 p.m. Friday, April 12, and 7 and 9 p.,m. Saturday, April 13; and The Colonial Theatre in Keene Friday, April 26.
The Maine funny man is celebrating more than 15 years as a stand-up comic, having appeared across the late-night television circuit, with visits to David Letterman, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien, Craig Ferguson and Craig Kilborn.
Marley, a Maine native and University of Maine at Farmington graduate, uses biographical and observational material for his high-energy routines. He began his career in his hometown of Portland, and then moved to Boston to gain experience in a city known for spawning comedy all-stars.
A regular at the Aspen and Montreal comedy festivals, Marley has appeared in several films, including the cult favorite, "Boondock Saints."
The peripatetic Marley works nonstop throughout the country, in such cities as Los Angles, Las Vegas, Washington, D.C., Boston, New York and Denver.
After living in Los Angles for several years, he, his wife and three children have returned to Maine to live.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 3
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs