Melissa Etheridge coming to Hampton Beach Casino June 20
Melissa Etheridge, who last year released "Fourth Street Feeling," will perform at Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom Thursday, June 20. Tickets to the newly added show range from $40 to $101. Go to casinoballroom.com. The title of Etheridge's latest CD is a nod to the Grammy Award winner's home town of Leavenworth, Kansas, a place known to some for its prison and Army base. But for Etheridge it's also home to small-town memories of car rides down a main drag and visiting her first McDonalds. Miles away from that time, with 12 studio albums to her name, Etheridge has spent 25 years in the music business, creating tunes such as "Bring Me Some Water," "No Souvenirs," "Ain't It Heavy," "I'm the Only One" and "Come to my Window."
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.