Melissa Etheridge coming to Hampton Beach Casino June 20
Melissa Etheridge, who last year released "Fourth Street Feeling," will perform at Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom Thursday, June 20. Tickets to the newly added show range from $40 to $101 sy 929-4100 or casinoballroom.com. The title of Etheridge's latest CD is a nod to the Grammy Award winner's home town of Leavenworth, Kansas, a place known to some for its prison and Army base. But for Etheridge it's also home to small-town memories of car rides down a main drag and visiting her first McDonalds. Miles away from that time, with 12 studio albums to her name, Etheridge has spent 25 years in the music business, creating tunes such as "Bring Me Some Water," "No Souvenirs," "Ain't It Heavy," "I'm the Only One" and "Come to my Window."
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target