Hop over to the Mall of New Hampshire
MANCHESTER - The Easter Bunny plans to hop into his temporary home at the Mall of New Hampshire on Saturday, March 9, at a special "Snack with the Bunny" event from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Families and children are invited to join in crafts and activities and get their pictures taken with The Easter Bunny, who will reside in his Garden Home at the South Will Street mall through Saturday, March 30.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?