Hop over to the Mall of New Hampshire
MANCHESTER - The Easter Bunny plans to hop into his temporary home at the Mall of New Hampshire on Saturday, March 9, at a special "Snack with the Bunny" event from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Families and children are invited to join in crafts and activities and get their pictures taken with The Easter Bunny, who will reside in his Garden Home at the South Will Street mall through Saturday, March 30.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty