Hop over to the Mall of New Hampshire
MANCHESTER - The Easter Bunny plans to hop into his temporary home at the Mall of New Hampshire on Saturday, March 9, at a special "Snack with the Bunny" event from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Families and children are invited to join in crafts and activities and get their pictures taken with The Easter Bunny, who will reside in his Garden Home at the South Will Street mall through Saturday, March 30.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid