Hop over to the Mall of New Hampshire
MANCHESTER - The Easter Bunny plans to hop into his temporary home at the Mall of New Hampshire on Saturday, March 9, at a special "Snack with the Bunny" event from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Families and children are invited to join in crafts and activities and get their pictures taken with The Easter Bunny, who will reside in his Garden Home at the South Will Street mall through Saturday, March 30.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides