'Disney's Aladdin Jr.' in Derry on Friday and Saturday
This stage adaptation of the Disney hit film is filled with magic, mayhem, and flying carpet rides as well as an Academy Award-winning score with songs including "A Whole New World" and "Friend Like Me."
"Our young directors work incredibly hard and put in many long hours to make these shows a great experience for both the cast and the audience," said Pam Rodgers, 'Aladdin' producer and Kids Coop Theatre's president.
Directing Disney's "Aladdin Jr." is Londonderry High School junior Marc Lussier, 16. Music Director Rebecca ("Bekka") Beland, 18 of Derry, is a senior at Pinkerton Academy.
Choreographer Rachelle Choiniere is a home-schooled 16-year-old from Hudson. Together they direct a cast of 31 kids ages eight to 17 from Derry, Londonderry, Danville, Pelham, Hudson, Hampstead and Windham. The Young Directors are mentored by professional directors Maureen Mansfield and Marilyn Olbrict.
Tickets are $10 at kids-coop-theatre.org.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty