'Disney's Aladdin Jr.' in Derry on Friday and Saturday
This stage adaptation of the Disney hit film is filled with magic, mayhem, and flying carpet rides as well as an Academy Award-winning score with songs including "A Whole New World" and "Friend Like Me."
"Our young directors work incredibly hard and put in many long hours to make these shows a great experience for both the cast and the audience," said Pam Rodgers, 'Aladdin' producer and Kids Coop Theatre's president.
Directing Disney's "Aladdin Jr." is Londonderry High School junior Marc Lussier, 16. Music Director Rebecca ("Bekka") Beland, 18 of Derry, is a senior at Pinkerton Academy.
Choreographer Rachelle Choiniere is a home-schooled 16-year-old from Hudson. Together they direct a cast of 31 kids ages eight to 17 from Derry, Londonderry, Danville, Pelham, Hudson, Hampstead and Windham. The Young Directors are mentored by professional directors Maureen Mansfield and Marilyn Olbrict.
Tickets are $10 at kids-coop-theatre.org.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target